AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Driver Download & Install in Windows 10/8/7 Easily
Update your graphics driver to level up your gaming experience
If your computer is experiencing any of the following:
- acting laggy/choppy
- video stuttering (low FPS)
- poor monitor resolution
- strange bluescreen
problems, you’re not alone.
And chances are, it’s time to update your driver for your AMD Radeon R9 200 Series graphics card in order to smooth these problems away.
Try these methods
All the screenshots shown below are from Windows 10, but the methods work in Windows 8 and 7 too. You may not have to try all the methods, just browse through the list and take your pick:
Device Manager is surely a quick way to update drivers because Windows can help us find the right driver and save us a lot time in finding one. But there’s one niggle: it doesn’t necessarily have the latest version available. Still, let’s give it a go:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the box and click OK.
2) Click on the arrow left to Display adapters (aka. graphics card, video card) to expand it.
3) Right-click on AMD Radeon R9 200 Series and click Update driver.
4) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
5) Your Windows will try its best to find the latest AMD Radeon R9 200 Series driver available for your computer. Then wait a bit and see if you’re offered a driver update:
- If yes, follow the on-screen instructions, skip step 6 and restart your computer to finish the update process.
- If no, proceed with step 6.
6) You see the following result.
It means Windows can’t find you an up-to-date AMD Radeon R9 200 Series driver and that you might have to check other methods to get it.
If method 1 fails you, you can always get the latest version all by yourself. But it’ll need time, patience and certain computer knowledge. If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, or worrying about any risks in the process, you can jump to Method 3.
2) In Radeon Software, click DOWNLOAD.
3) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the box and click OK.
4) Click on the arrow left to Display adapters (aka. graphics card, video card) to expand it.
5) Right-click on AMD Radeon R9 200 Series and click Update driver.
6) Click Browse my computer for driver software, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
That’s it – 3 methods to update your AMD Radeon R9 200 Series driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any further questions. 🙂