Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download & Install [Easy Guide]
Wondering whether or not to update the driver for your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer? Or you know it’s time but still looking for a quick & safe download? Look no further, this is your guide! ?
When do I update my Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver
A printer driver is a tiny program that allows your printer to communicate with your computer.
Updating your printer driver can:
- help prevent crashes;
- improve both your computer and printer performance, etc.
If your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer is acting a bit off:
- error notifications pop up randomly
- it won’t even print at all, etc.
then it’s probably time to update the driver for it.
Try these methods
Both methods below work in Windows 10 and 7. And as the method list suggests, you don’t have to try both. Just decide if you want to do it manually or automatically and take your pick:
- Update my Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver manually
- Update my Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver automatically (Recommended)
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time. Then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the box and click OK.
2) Double-click on Printer queues.
3) Right-click on Brother MFC-L2700DW and click Uninstall device.
5) Make sure the detected OS for your computer is right (Windows 10, 64-bit, in my example) and click Search.
6) In the first result, click Click to choose, select your preferred language and then click Close.
7) Click Agree to the EULA to Download.
8) Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the install.
9) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged Brother MFC-L2700DW driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of All the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
There you go – manually and automatically update your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any other further questions. ?