Canon MG2520 Driver Download & Update for Windows
This post will show you how to update the printer driver for your Canon MG2520 printer.
Canon MG 2520 printer also called Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer. It’s a compact, entry-level multifunctional printer. It works on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
If your Canon printer is not working properly as it should be, for instance, you see the certain errors when trying to print, the printer’s status is offline, you should really consider getting your printer driver updated.
Try these fixes to update Canon MG2520 driver
- Update printer driver manually
- Update printer driver automatically
- Update printer driver in Device Manager
You can manually download the Canon MG2520 driver from the Canon website in your Windows computer. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to Canon Driver and Software download page.
2) In the search box, type Canon mg2520 printer, and click Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver in the search result.
3) Scroll down and find Canon PIXMA MG2520 Windows Driver, and click Download.
4) After downloading, extract the downloaded file, install the .exe file, and follow the on-screen instructions to do.
This is time consuming. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. We have other solutions for you to try.
Manually downloading and installing the Canon MG2520 driver requires time and computer skills. If you don’t have patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged printer driver to automatically download the correct version the this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to make it take effect.
This is rather easy to update your Canon MG2520 printer driver, right?
You can also update the Canon MG2520 driver via Device Manager on your computer.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
3) Double click Printers to expand it.
4) Right click on your Printer (it can be displayed as Unknown device), and select Update driver.
5) Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
6) Then Windows will start to help search the new driver for your printer.
7) After updating, restart your computer.
There you have it – the three easy methods to download or update Canon MG2520 driver for Windows. Feel free to add a comment below if you have any questions, and we’ll see what more we can do to help.