How to Download Drivers from Dell
Following steps are for your reference.
1. Go to Dell driver download page.
2. To find the right drivers, first, you need to identify your product. After entering the download page, as you can see, there are three ways for you to identify your Dell product.
Choose the way that suits for you. (Here we will take “Browse for a product” to download Windows 7 drivers for “Dell Vostro 3900” for example.)
If you don’t know your product model name, it is recommended that you click Detect Product. In this way, you are required to download and install Dell System Detect. After that, your product will be detected automatically.
3. View products then select your product. For Dell Vostro 3900, select Desktops & All-in-ones.
4. Select the Series. For Dell Vostro 3900, select Vostro.
5. Select the specific product name.
6. Then you will be directed to the product download page. Click Find it myself tab and change the OS to the specific operating system that your PC is running (Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 7 32-bit.)
7. Then you will see a list of drivers displayed. Download the driver you need. You may need to identify the correct version before downloading.
As you know, downloading drivers manually can be time consuming. You need to identify your product name and make sure to download the correct version driver. It is much harder for computer newbies. To download Dell drivers for Windows 7 more quickly and easily, you can use a driver update tool to help you.
Download Dell drivers Using Driver Easy
Driver Easy is a driver update tool compatible with Windows 7, which provides Dell official drivers. You can use it to scan your computer to detect all problem drivers in your computer, and download and install all drivers with one click.
Click Scan Now button. In few seconds, you can get a list of new drivers.
Click Update button to download the driver you wish to update. After download completes, with Free version, you can click here to learn how to install the driver manually step by step.
Driver Easy has Professional version. If you want to have all drivers updated automatically, you can consider purchasing the Professional version. With Professional version, you can update all drives by just clicking Update All button. You will have 30-day money back guarantee. You can ask for a full refund if you want.