If you’re using the Free version of Driver Easy, follow the steps below to update the drivers:
- Use Driver Easy to scan your computer. (Check this instruction for more details on how to scan with Driver Easy.)
- Click the Update button next to the driver you’re going to update.
- Select Manually Create and click Continue. (If you’re not sure how to manually create a restore point, see How to Manually Create a Restore Point.)
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- Select Manually Install and click Continue.
- Follow this tutorial to install your driver manually with Device Manager.