You can choose to hide a driver update so you won’t see it after you scan your computer with Driver Easy. You can also choose to show your hidden updates whenever you like.
To hide a driver update:
1) Scan your computer with Driver Easy or click the Update screen.
2) Click the downward arrow next to the Update button of a driver that you want to hide, then select Hide this Update.
3) Click Yes when prompted.
Now you’ve hidden this update.
To show all hidden updates:
1) In Driver Easy, click the menu button and then click Settings.
2) Click Hidden Device, then click Show Hidden Devices.
3) Click Yes to show hidden devices.
Now all hidden devices are displayed again.