You bought an ASUS Aura (Sync) compatible motherboard/graphics card, but you don’t know where to download the software to do the lighting control? Don’t worry, this article is written for you!
What is Aura Sync?
Aura Sync software can control the lighting of ASUS Aura RGB products. It can also synchronize lighting with other Aura Sync products to create an integrated lighting effect. These products including motherboards, graphics cards, monitors and peripherals.
Here are two ways to download AURA software.
Download and install Aura Sync software through the homepage
- Go to ASUS’s website.
- Click CHOOSE A VERSION and click the latest version. The software will download automatically.
- Unzip and open the file. Double click Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Download AURA program according to ASUS AURA product
According to the ASUS AURA product (e.g. motherboard) you have, you can download related AURA software by your product’s model name.
- Go to ASUS downloading center.
- Type your product’s model name to find it. Then click Driver & Tools.
- Choose your operating system type. And then download the AURA program under Utilities.
Bonus: Update ASUS drivers
To get a better gaming and lighting experience, it’s very important to keep your drivers updated. There are two ways you can download your ASUS devices drivers.
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
You can download ASUS products drivers from ASUS website. Go to the ASUS download center, enter your model name to find the correct model and choose your specific flavor of Windows system (Window 10 64-bits or etc.) Then download the driver manually.
Option 2 – Automatically update ASUS devices drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Aura driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with Free version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading. Hope this article meets your need. And you are welcome to leave comments below.