Fixes for ‘Machine Check Exception’:
- Unplug your DVD and additional hardware
- Repair corrupted system files
- Update your drivers
- Use System Restore
Fix 1: Unplug your DVD and additional hardware
Fix 2: Repair Windows OS with Fortect
If you’d like to get your computer back to its working state ASAP, you can use Fortect, a powerful tool that specializes in Windows repair.
Fortect will compare your current Windows OS to a brand new and functioning system, then remove and replace all the damaged files with fresh Windows files and components from its continuously updated online database that contains a vast repository of system services & files, registry values, dynamic link libraries and other components of a fresh Windows installation.
After the repair process is done, Your PC’s performance, stability and security will be restored and improved.
To fix this Windows BSOD issue with Fortect, follow the steps below:
- Download Fortect.
- Install and launch Fortect. You’ll be asked to run a free scan of your computer. Click Yes to continue.
- Wait for Fortect to scan your PC. This may take a few minutes.
- After the scanning process is completed, Fortect will provide you with the PC scan summary.
If there’s any issue, then click the Start Repair button on the lower-right corner, and with just one click, Fortect will start repairing the Windows OS on your computer.
Note: This is a paid service with a 60-day Money-Back Guarantee, which means that you’ll need to buy the full version to start repair.
MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION BSoD are often caused by incompatible or outdated drivers. And many Users confirmed that updating their drivers fixed the problem for them. So be sure to try update your drivers to fix MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION.
To update device drivers, you can download the latest one from the manufacturer’s website and install on your computer. If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, or if you want to save much more time, you can use Driver Easy to do it automatically.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- In the Free Version, Driver Easy will show you the latest display driver you’ll need to install. And you can update the drivers one by one using the Update button. But if you upgrade to the PRO Version, you can update all your drivers with one click — Update All.
MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION can also be probably because of recent changes that you made in your PC. Here we can use System Restore to make computer recover from bad program installs or updates to a previous point when you had not faced this error.