Fix TP-LINK TL-WN722N Driver Issue Easily
Want to download the correct TP-LINK TL-WN722N driver for your Windows computer? Don’t worry. It’s easily.
You can directly download the TL-WN722N driver from the official TP-LINK website.
Follow these steps:
1) Go to the official TP-LINK website.
2) Click Support.
3) Type the model number of your adapter and click Enter. Here we type TL-WN722N.
4) Click your product to confirm.
5) Click Support.
6) Click Driver.
7) Find the latest driver for windows system and click to download.
8) Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the new driver.
It’s direct and straight forward to download the driver from the manufacture website though, sometimes it’s not that easy. If you don’t have the time, patience and computer skill to download the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged TP-LINK driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer.