Netflix not working is one of the very common issues on Xbox One. So if you’re experiencing this problem, rest assured, you’re not alone. Quite a lot of Xbox One users have the same problem with you. More importantly, that’s an easy problem to fix by yourself. Here are 3 simple but effective methods you can try to fix this problem. You may not have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you get Netflix to work fine again on your Xbox One.
Try one at a time:
2) Press the menu button on your Xbox One controller.
3) If you see Quit, select it. If not, skip this step.
4) Re-launch Netflix on Xbox One to see if it works.
2) Select Apps.
3) Highlight Netflix from Apps. Then press the menu button on your controller. 4) Select Manage app.
5) Select Uninstall all.
6) Back to Home of your Xbox One and select Store. Then select Netflix in Apps.
7) Select Install.
8) Run Netflix to see if it works.