Fixed: Netflix Not Working on Xbox One
Many users are reporting the apps issues on Xbox one, including Netflix. If Netflix won’t start or stops working on your Xbox One, don’t worry. You can fix this problem by yourself with our help here.
Here’re 3 methods you can try to fix this problem. You may not have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works.
1) Use the arrow keys to highlight the Netflix app on your Xbox One home screen.
2) Press the menu button on your Xbox One controller.
3) If you see Quit, select it. If not, skip this step.
4) Re-launch Netflix in Xbox One to see if it works.
1) Turn off your Xbox One.
2) Unplug the power cable of your Xbox One console, then press and hold the home button on the console for around 5 seconds to discharge it.
3) Wait for around 1 minute.
4) Plug the power cable back in your Xbox One console.
5) Turn on your Xbox One.
6) Re-launch Netflix in Xbox One to see if it works.
1）On Home, select My games & apps.
2) Select Apps.
3) Highlight Netflix from Apps. Then press the menu button on your controller.
4) Select Manage app.
5) Select Uninstall all.
6) Back to Home of your Xbox One and select Store. Then select Netflix in Apps.
7) Select Install.
8) Run Netflix to see if it works.