Fixed: Razer Synapse Not Opening on Windows 10
If you enjoy using Razer devices with your computer, like Raze mouse, Razer keyboard, you might use Razer Synapse. It helps you manage your Razer devices. So you may be worried if you can’t open your Razer Synapse.
Don’t worry. Many users report Razer Synapse not working issue as you do. The good news is you CAN fix it with this guide.
Read on, please.:D
Why does my Razer Synapse stop working?
If any of your Razer device drivers is old, missing or corrupted, the Razer Synapse may not work.
How do I fix it?
Here is an easy also effective solution you can try to fix this problem.
Please follow the steps after each:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X at the same time to open the quick-access menu.
2) Click Device Manager.
3) Click Human Interface Devices, Keyboards, Mice and other pointing devices sections.
4) Then right-click on your each Razer device to select Uninstall device.
5) Type programs in the Search menu from Start and click Apps & features on the top.
6) Click Razer Synapse, then Uninstall.
7) Remove all your Razer devices from your computer. Keep them disconnected for around 3 mins.
8) Plug all the Razer devices back in your computer.
Now Windows will reinstall the drivers for your Razer devices automatically.And also Razer Synapse will appear, let it download and install.
IMPORTANT: If Windows fails to reinstall the drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. It’s a tool that detects, downloads and (if you go Pro) installs any driver updates your computer needs.
To update your drivers with Driver Easy, just click the Scan Now button, then when it lists the drivers you need to update, click Update. The correct drivers will be downloaded, and you can install them – either manually through Windows or all automatically with Driver Easy Pro.
9) Reboot your Windows 10 to see if Razer Synapse opens normally and works properly.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave your comment below, thanks.