Fixed: Razer Synapse Not Opening
If you enjoy using Razer devices with your computer, like Razer mouse, Razer keyboard, you might use Razer Synapse. It helps you manage your Razer devices. So you may be worried if you can’t open your Razer Synapse.
Don’t worry. Many users report Razer Synapse not working issue as you do. The good news is you CAN fix it with this guide.
Read on, please.:D
Why does my Razer Synapse stop working?
If any of your Razer device drivers is old, missing or corrupted, the Razer Synapse may not work.
How do I fix it?
Here is an easy also effective solution you can try to fix this problem.
Please follow the steps after each:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R (at the same time) to invoke the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
3) Click Human Interface Devices, Keyboards, Mice and other pointing devices sections.
4) Then right-click on your each Razer device to select Uninstall device.
5) Type programs in the Search menu from Start and click Apps & features on the top.
6) Click Razer Synapse, then Uninstall.
7) Remove all your Razer devices from your computer. Keep them disconnected for around 3 mins.
8) Plug all the Razer devices back in your computer.
Now Windows will reinstall the drivers for your Razer devices automatically. And also Razer Synapse will appear, let it download and install.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers. Your Razer device drivers are no exception.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged Razer drivers to automatically download and install the correct version of those driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
9) Reboot your Windows 10 to see if Razer Synapse opens normally and works properly.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave your comment below, thanks.