If you have an Epson printer in your office or at home, in order to make it work conveniently and smoothly, you need to connect your printer to your network. This post is a step-by-step guide that leads you to connect your Brother printer with WiFi.
Follow the steps below to enable WiFi Connection for your Epson printer in Windows.
Before you start, you need to check these:
- Know your network name and passwords
- You Epson Printer is set up with a wireless or ethernet connection (Follow the Start Here sheet)
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility (Click here to get the installation tutorial)
- Turn your Epson printer on.
- Press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- Use the arrow button to select Wi-Fi Setup. Then press OK.
- Press OK until you see the selection. Then Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press OK.
- After it’s searching, choose the network name on the screen.
- Enter your network password.
- Wait for this screen then press OK.
- You printer has been connected to Wi-Fi successfully.
Troubleshooter Epson Printer WiFi connection
- Make sure your Wifi name and password are correct
- Make sure there are no interfaces between your devices
- Check your network connection
- Make sure your Epson printer has the correct and latest driver
4. Make sure your Epson printer has the correct and latest driver
If you figure out that your printer driver needs to be updated, there are two ways you can update your driver.
Option 1 Manually– You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Epson printers keep updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to the Epson official website, search for the product and find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit), then download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2– Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Brother HL 3170cdw drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the audio driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
Hope this article will meet your needs. If you have any questions, please leave comments below, we’ll try our best to help.