How to Connect Wireless Logitech Keyboard EASILY
Bought a Logitech wireless keyboard and can’t wait to connect your wireless Logitech keyboard? Don’t worry. You can easily connect your Logitech wireless keyboard to your computer and use it. This article introduces how to connect wireless Logitech keyboard easily. Check it out…
Most Logitech wireless keyboard, such as K400 Plus, are the plug and play keyboards, so you can connect the Logitech wireless keyboard very easily with just a few steps. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1) Install the battery correctly into your keyboard. (Skip this step if the battery has been pre-installed in your keyboard.)
Usually there’s the wireless mouse coming together with your keyboard. If yes, you should also install the battery into your Logitech wireless mouse.
2) Insert the unifying receiver into the USB port in your computer.
If you have the wireless USB extender, you should plug the extender into the USB port in your computer, and plug the wireless unifying receiver into the extender. This enables the better connectivity especially for desktops.
3) If you see any prompted dialog in your computer, confirm and allow to connect.
4) Turn on the keyboard. You’ll see the On/Off switch usually on the back or the side of your Logitech wireless keyboard, and simply switch it to ON.
If you also have the Logitech mouse, turn it on.
5) Wait for your Logitech wireless keyboard to pair with your computer.
6) Your computer will install the Logitech keyboard drivers (and mouse driver) during the progress. (What if it doesn’t install the drivers?)
&) Start typing on your computer to test your Logitech keyboard. (What if my Logitech wireless keyboard not working?)
It’s likely that your Logitech wireless is not working on your computer after connecting. If that’s your case, check the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Check the hardware issue
You should check and make sure that hardware works properly, such as the battery, the unifying receiver and the USB ports.
You can un-plug and re-plug the battery and receiver and try to connect again.
The missing or outdated keyboard drivers can cause your Logitech wireless keyboard stop working, so you should verify and make sure the drivers are up to date.
There are two ways to update drivers: manually and automatically.
Manually – You can manually update the keyboard driver by going to the manufacturer’s website, find the correct driver and install it in your computer. This requires the time and computer skills.
Automatically – If you don’t have time or patience to manually update drivers, you can do that automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognizes your system after scanning, then find and install automatically the latest drivers for you, which saves your time – It only takes 2 clicks to automatically update your printer driver with Pro version and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged Logitech device to automatically download and install the latest driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the all the latest correct drivers that is missing or outdated in your system (This requires the Pro version. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer and check whether your Logitech keyboard works.
There you have it – the easy steps to connect a Logitech wireless keyboard to your computer. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what more we can do to further help.