If you’re encountering the error saying DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET, don’t panic. In this guide, you ‘ll learn three easy and effective solutions to solve the problem. Read on and see how…
Try these fixes:
1) Type network in the search box at Start. Then click Network status from the result.
2) Click Change adapter options.
3) Right-click on Local Area Connection or Ethernet according to your Windows. Then choose Properties.
4) Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4). Then tick on Use the following DNS server addresses and set the DNS server address to be Google public DNS:
5) Check if you can browse on Chrome successfully. If you can, great! If you still see the error message, don’t worry, just move onto the next method.
1) Type command prompt in the search box from Start. Then right-click on Command Prompt to choose Run as administrator. Click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
2) Type the commands below and press Enter after each.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh Winsock reset
3) Restart your computer. Check to see if you could browse on Chrome successfully.
This problem may occur if you are using the wrong network adapter driver or it’s out of date. So you should update your network adapter driver to see if it fixes your problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
Hopefully this article helps you fix the problem.