Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Drivers for Windows 10, 7…
If you’re having Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver issues, don’t worry. You can fix the driver issues easily with the steps below.
In Device Manager, you probably see a yellow mark (a yellow triangle with !) next to Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. You can just update the driver to fix the issues.
One of the common Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver issues is “Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” . If you run into this problem, you can also update the driver.
There are two methods you can use to update the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver. You can choose the easier method for you.
Realtek always has the latest drivers for its controllers online. Even the drivers for Windows 10 have been released. So you can find and download the most recent driver on Realtek website. Download the driver according to your specific operating system.
After you open the website, Click Global to download the right driver. Then you can just double-click on the downloaded file and following the instructions to install the driver.
IMPORTANT: If you don’t have internet access, you may not be able to download the driver using the problem computer. In that case, you can download the driver on another computer which has network.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
The Offline Scan function of Driver Easy allows you to download the network driver for the computer with no internet connection.
Download and install Driver Easy, then you can use the Offline Scan feature to download and update the Realtek PCIe GBE driver easily.
You can follow the steps below to use the Offline Scan function.
Make the offline scan on the computer that has network driver problem.
1) Click Tools in left pane.
2) Click Offline Scan.
3) Select Offline Scan in right pane then click Continue button.
4) Click Browse button then save the offline scan file to the location where you wish to save to.
5) Click Offline Scan button and the offline scan file will be saved.
After making offline scan, upload the offline scan file to the computer that has internet connections. Then follow steps below.
1) Launch Driver Easy. Go to Tools -> Offline Scan.
2) Select Upload Offline Scan File and click Continue button.
3) Click Browse button to find the offline scan file that you saved.
4) After selecting the offline scan file, click Continue button.
5) Click Download button to download the network driver. Then you are required to download the driver to the location where you wish to save to.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave your comments. We’d love to hear of any ideas or suggestions.