How to Remove Microsoft Edge From Windows 10 [Solved]
As the successor to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 surely inheres some annoying features to the point when you want it completely out of your sight. You probably have the time when you’re unable to open your Microsoft Edge browser.
In some cases, you may find it pop up even though you’ve set a different web browser as your default one. Annoying, right?
Even though Microsoft makes the Edge one of its core components, you can still do something to disable it or uninstall it as you do with other pre-install apps.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and S at the same time, type powershell and click Windows PowerShell.
2) In the pop-up blue window, type in the following command:
When you are sure that you have made no typo, hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
3) You’ll be able to see the detail location of your Microsoft Edge.
4) Type “remove-appxpackage” in the Powershell window. Hit the Space button on your keyboard. Then copy the address next to the item PackageFullName and paste it after the command you just typed in. You can check the screenshot if you are not sure about it.
5) There you go. Your Edge browser should be removed now.