Methods to tryYou don’t have to try them all; just choose the right one for you.
- Uninstall your AMD driver using Driver Easy — Easy and time-saving
- Uninstall your AMD driver manually — Free but requiring more time
Driver Easy. It helps you uninstall your AMD driver easily and quickly. To use Driver Easy to uninstall your AMD driver:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Click Tools.
- Click Driver Uninstall.
Double click the category where your expect your AMD device to be, then select your AMD device. After that, click Uninstall. (This requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Uninstall. You will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)
- Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard, then type “control”.
- Click Control Panel in the results.
- Click the View by drop-down menu, and then select Category.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Device Manager.
- Click Yes when you’re prompted.
- Double click the category where you expect your AMD device to be, then right click your AMD device and select Uninstall device.
- Select the checkbox of Delete the driver software for this device, then click Uninstall.