Huion H420 drivers download and update for Windows
If you want to keep your Huion H420 in tip-top shape, you should keep your Huion H420 driver up-to-date.
There are three ways to update your Huion H420 driver:
- Update your Huion H420 driver via Device Manager
- Update your Huion H420 driver via the Huion website
- Update your Huion H420 driver automatically (Recommended)
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logokey and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK to access Device Manager.
- Expand the Mice and other other pointing devices dialogue.
- Right-click on your Huion tablet, and select Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait a moment for the process to finish. If you see something like this:
then you need to search for and update the driver manually — you can try Method 2, below.
- Go to the Huion Support website.
- Hover your pointer over HUION H420, then click the Windows icon beside Driver to download the driver on your Windows operating system.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Double click on the HUION_H420 application file.
- Follow the wizard to install the driver for your Huion H420. If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can try Method 3, below.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Huion H420 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)