Intel Ethernet Driver Download for Windows
To download and update driver for your Intel Ethernet network adapter is not a difficult job to do. In this post, we will show you two of the most effective ways to get your Intel Ethernet driver updated.
Method One: Download from Intel Support Manually
1) To manually download and update driver for your Intel Ethernet, first you need to know the model of your network adapter.
Press Windows key and X at the same time, then choose Device Manager.
2) Expand category Network adapters, and then double click the Intel Network adapter that you can see here. We are having Intel 82574L Gigabit Network Connection here.
3) Now in the Properties window, go to Driver tab. You should be able to see the detailed information of this certain driver here.
4) Now that you have more detailed information about your network driver, you can start looking for the newer driver for it.
Go to the Drivers & Software section on Intel Support first. Type in the name of our adapter in the middle box. Then hit the search icon.
5) Choose Drivers from the drop down menu on the left.
6) We can see that the latest version that you could see is the driver released on October, 11th, 2016 for Windows 7 operating system.
This version is newer than the version that we are having now, which is released on April, 5th, 2016, according to the information that we saw in the above screen shot.
7) Now, just click into the web page for this driver, and then download the correct version for you.
8) When you finish the download, extract the file and then run the installation setup app to install it by yourself.
Method Two: Download and Update Automatically
If you find the above method too much to ask from you, and you want a much easier and flashing download and update for your Intel Ethernet network adapter driver, here is an alternative for you: Driver Easy.
It is a program that saves you countless time from doing research and waiting to download the device drivers you need for your computer. With the help of Driver Easy, your missing and outdated device drivers will all be updated in just minutes!
Above all, it is very user friendly. When you want to download and update drivers, all you need to do is to press the Scan Now button, and then choose which driver you want to download and hit the Update button next to it.
If you are looking for more exciting features and assistance from skilled and experienced tech support, by all means, have a try at the professional version of Driver Easy. If you are not satisfied after all, just ask for a refund 30 days within the purchase, and we will take care of the rest for you.
What’s with the waiting, just have a try at Driver Easy now!