3) Select the correct system version. For example, if your PC is running Windows 10 64-bit, select Windows 10, 64-bit.
4) You can identify the latest driver version according to the Date. The first result would always be the latest version.
5) Click the .zip or .exe file to download the driver.
6) If the the file is in zip format, unzip the file first then double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. If the file is in exe format, just double-click on the file then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. Way 2: Download & update Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver via Driver Easy If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download and update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee): 1) Download and install Driver Easy. 2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged graphics driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Reboot your Window.