Intel Serial IO Driver Download and Install
If you want to make sure your GPIO, UART or I2C host controller working properly, you should make sure the Intel Serial IO driver on your computer is up to date. Here’s how you can do it.
To update your Intel Serial IO driver
The following are two methods to download and install your Intel Serial IO driver:
You can download the Intel Serial IO driver from the official website of your hardware manufacturer. Here’s how you can do it:
1) Go to the official website of Intel, then search “serial io driver”.
2) Go to the download page of this driver, then download its correct and latest version.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your Intel Serial IO driver to download it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).