Killer Network Manager: What is it?
Killer Network Manager is a network management suite developed by Killer Networking for Killer network adapter users. It’s a set of programs that allows you to manage your network and prioritize the network resource usage of applications.
Killer Network Manager is now archived by Killer Networking and replaced by its successor Killer Control Center. So:
- If you still want to download the Killer Network Manager software, you’ll need go to the Killer Network Manager Suite download page.
- If you want to download the new suite, then go to the Killer Control Center download page (for 64-bit) or the Killer Control Center download page (for 32-bit) to get the software.
BONUS TIP: Update your Killer network driver
Killer Netwokr Manager or Killer Control Center can help you optimize your network. And another effective way to make sure your network is working properly is to update your Killer network driver.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your network adapter manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to Killer network adapter to download the latest and correct drivers for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).