If you’re having a driver issue in your Microsoft Surface Pro 4, don’t worry. You can solve the driver issue easily by downloading and updating the Surface Pro 4 drivers in your Windows system.
If you want to keep your Surface Pro 4 in good condition and bring you the best possible experience, you should really consider updating your Surface Pro 4 drivers to the latest version.
Try these methods:
- Download and install Surface Pro 4 drivers manually
- Download and install Surface Pro 4 drivers automatically (Recommended)
You can manually download and install the Surface Pro 4 drivers for your computer by searching on the Internet.
Before getting started, you should know for sure the device model that needs to update the driver.
When you download the drivers for your Surface Pro 4, ensure you download the drivers from the official manufacturer’s website, which is safe to your computer.
2) Select the appropriate language, and click Download.
3) Select the driver package that you need, and click Next.
4) Run the downloaded file (unzip the file first if it’s a zip file), and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
This requires time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, or sometimes if you can’t find the latest version of a specific device driver from the website, you can try Method 2.
Manually downloading the Surface Pro 4 drivers is time-consuming and sometimes risky. If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged device to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer after updating, and you should have your Surface Pro 4 drivers up to date.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So there you have it – two ways to solve the Surface pro 4 driver issue in your computer, and install the correct and latest drivers for your Surface Pro 4.
Feel free to leave us a comment below to tell us which method helps, and let us know if you have any questions.