Nvidia GTX 760 Drivers Update Easily
If you’re using NVIDIA GTX 760 graphics card, and wish to boot your PC performance, you can try to update the graphics card driver.
You can download and update the driver directly from NVIDIA’s official website. Just follow steps below:
1) Launch your favorite search browser. (Here I’ll take Google Chrome for example.)
2) Type “nvidia 760 drivers” in the search box and press Enter. Verify the correct result from the top of the result list. Usually, the first result will be the right one. Click on it then you’ll be directed to the product page.
3) Go to the Drivers tab.
4) Under Manual Driver Search section, select the right Series (Geforce700 Series), product name (Geforce GTX 760) and the operating system version according to the system running on your PC. After that, click START SEARCH.
5) Then you’ll see a list of drivers below. Click on the latest version. You can identify it easily from the Version number.
6) Click AGREE & DOWNLOAD. Then the download process will begin automatically.
7) Once download completes, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged GTX 760 driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).