PS4 Fan Loud: Why & How to Fix It?
Quiet Your Loud PS4 Console Easily & Quickly
Are you wondering why your PS4 fan makes noise and gets louder and louder? You may feel like there’s a plane getting ready to take off in your room. And you must be very annoyed.
Why is your PS4 fan so loud? How can you make it quiet? Don’t worry. You’ll get the answer here. In this small guide, you’ll be relieved to know that you can quiet your loud PS4 fan. Read on and find how…
Try these fixes:
- Place your PS4 fan in a ventilated area
- Turn your PS4 console to vertical
- Use a can of compressed air
- Open your PS4 console to clean out
If unfortunately, after the two quick fixes above, your PS4 still keeps loud, let’s move on to the clean-out solution. As we mentioned above, your loud PS4 fan is probably caused by the full-of dust itself. So you need to clean out your PS4 fan in order to quiet it.
This is the easiest and quickest way to clean out your PS4. Take a can of compressed air to go through all the inputs and vents.
To keep your PS4 in a good condition, you can try this method to clean your PS4 once a month.
- Use a T8 or T9 torx security bit screw driving to remove the screws. The screw driving may look like the image above. If you don’t have one, just go to Amazon to easily buy a new one.
- Remove the four screws on the back of your PS4 console.
You should then see its fan, then remove the dust covering on the fan. Just clean out as much of the dust as you can.
- When you finish cleaning the fan, please put all the things back together.
- After all is done, turn on your PS4 and try to play games. Your PS4 should become much more quiet, even the same with when it’s new.
Hopefully this helps. Feel free to comment below with your own experiences and share this with your friends if they’re also big fans of PS4.