PS4 Fan Loud: Why & How to Fix It?
Quiet Your Loud PS4 Console Easily & Quickly
Are you wondering why your PS4 fan make noise and become louder and louder? It’s a really annoying and nagging problem for many PS4 ardent users. When the PS4 fan is loud, you probably feel it like a jat engine, like there’s a plane ready to take off in your room. As a result, you may wear your PS4 headphone or turn up the volume of your TV. That’s exactly many PS4 users’ feeling when the PS4 fan is too loud. You may be the one of them.
So here comes to your questions: Why is my PS4 so loud? Besides, how can I quite PS4 fan? Don’t panic. In this small guide, you’ll be relieved to know that you could quite your loud PS4 fan. Read over the page and follow step by step.
1. Make sure your PS4 console is placed in a quite well ventilated area to keep your PS4 console cool when you’re playing games on it
2. Turn your PS4 console to vertical orientation
Commonly, we place our PS4 console horizontally. If you turn it to vertical orientation, it could probably eliminate some heat and noise of your console. So please give it a shot to see if your PS4 can be cooler and more quite.
If unfortunately, after the two quick fixes above, your PS4 still keeps loud, let’s move on to the clean-out solution. As we mentioned above, your loud PS4 fan is probably caused by the full-of dust itself. So you need to clean out your PS4 fan in order to quiet it.
3. Use a can of compressed air to clean out the vents of your PS4
This is the easiest and quickest way to clean out your PS4. Take a can of compressed air to go through all the inputs and vents.
To keep your PS4 in a good condition, you can try this method to clean your PS4 once a month.
4. Open your PS4 console to clean out
- Use a T8 or T9 torx security bit screw driving to remove the screws. The screw driving may look like the image above. If you don’t have one, just go to Amazon to easily buy a new one.
- Remove the four screws on the back of your PS4 console.
You should then see its fan, then remove the dust covering on the fan. Just clean out as much of the dust as you can.
- When you finish cleaning the fan, please put all the things back together.
- After all is done, turn on your PS4 and try to play games. Your PS4 should become much more quiet, even the same with when it’s new.
Have you ever quieted your PS4 fan? What method did you try? Kindly share with us through leaving your comments below. Thanks in advance.