Find card reader not detected or not working in Windows 10? You just need to install the proper Realtek Card Reader Driver to fix it.
Read on to follow the ways below, you would know how to download Realtek Card Reader Driver for Windows 10 quickly.
1) Go to Realtek Downloads Center.
2) Click Computer Peripheral ICs, then choose Card Reader Solutions > Card Reader Controllers > Software step by step.
3) On the software page, locate Windows 10, then click Global to download.
If you’re not comfortable playing with your Realtek Card driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find all the available correct drivers, and it will download and install them correctly:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your laptop and detect any problem drivers. Your mouse driver is no exception.
3) Click the Update button next to your flagged mouse driver to automatically download and install the correct version of it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro Version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any problems, please tell us by leaving your comment below. Thank you in advance.