Want to play Remnant: From the Ashes but don’t know if you can run it on your computer? Check out the information below! You’ll know what the system requirements for this game are and how to view your computer hardware information.
System requirements for Remnant: From the Ashes
The system requirements for Remnant: From the Ashes are as follows:
Recommended system requirements — Meeting these requirements allows you to have a fully enjoyable experience.
|Minimum system requirements||Recommended system requirements|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit||Windows 7 64-bit|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3-7350K (4.20 GHz)||Intel Core i5-4590 (3.70 GHz)|
|Memory (RAM)||8 GB||8 GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon RX 470||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970|
How to view your computer hardware information
There are two ways you can check your computer hardware information:
1. Use DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type “dxdiag” and press Enter on your keyboard.
- On the System tab, view the information of the Operating System, Processor and Memory.
- Click the Display tab and view the Name of your display/graphics device.
2. Use Driver Easy
You can also use Driver Easy to check your computer hardware. Driver Easy is a powerful driver updater program. It can help you view your hardware information very easily.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Hardware Info.
- Click Continue.
- Click Yes.
Now you should be able to see the hardware information of your computer.
With the information above, you can compare your computer hardware against the requirements and see if you’re able to run Remnant: From the Ashes on your computer.
Hopefully the instructions above helped you. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below.