How to Remove Microsoft Account From Windows 10 Easily [Solved]
If you wouldn’t use the Microsoft account with Windows 10 any longer, you can remove it from sign-in option. In this small guide, we will be showing you two easy and fast ways to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10. Please read on.:)
If you want to remove your Microsoft account from Windows 10, you must sign in your Windows 10 with another different account. That’s because a account being signed in cannot be removed. If you don’t have any other Microsoft account, create one and sign in Windows 10 with it.
When signing in Windows 10 with another account, remove the one you won’t use with one of these two easy tips:
Netplwiz is a useful tool for managing users accounts in Windows 10.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R key together to invoke the Run box.
2) Type netplwiz in the box and click OK.
Note: If you cannot open Netplwiz tool, try the Tip 2 please.
2) On the open User Account window, select the account you want to remove.
Then click Remove.
3) When asked by the confirmation message, click Yes.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + I key together to open Settings window.
2) Click Accounts.
3) On the open window, click Other people on the left pane. Then on the right pane, click the account you want to remove and select Remove.
4) On the pop-up window, click Delete account and data.
That’s it. Quite simple and easy, don’t you agree?