How to Reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager
Download Driver Easy Free to reinstall the Realtek audio driver. This will reinstall the Realtek audio manager.
Realtek HD Audio Manager will be installed along with Realtek Audio driver. You can use it to change sound settings to get better sound experience. If it is missing suddenly, the Realtek audio driver may be corrupted, you can get it back by reinstalling the Realtek audio driver.
How to Download Realtek Audio Driver
There are 2 ways you can download and update the Realtek Audio Driver.
Usually, the audio driver can be downloaded from PC manufacturers. To install Realtek HD Audio Manager, download the Realtek audio driver from Realtek.
Follow steps below to the Realtek audio driver on Realtek official website.
1) Go to Realtek website. Check the box next to the “I accept to the above ” and click Next button. Then you will be directed to the download page.
2) In download page, the drivers highlighted in blue are available to download. Click Global to download the driver depending on your operating system (32-bit or 64 bit). See How to Get Operating System
3) After download completes, just double-click on the downloaded file (.exe) file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download and update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged realtek audio driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If the Realtek HD Audio driver is installed successfully, the Realtek HD Audio Manager should be installed. You can go to Control Panel and view items by “Large icons”. Realtek HD Audio Manager can be found there.
If you cannot find Realktek HD audio manager in Control Panel, browse to here C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe. Double-click on the file to open Realktek HD audio manager.