Update HP Graphics Driver in Windows 10
Update the Driver Manually
Though you are using HP computer, you may find that the video card is from other manufacuters like NVIDIA, AMD, Intel, etc,. Most video card manufacturers produce drivers themselves. Usually, you can go to their website to download the latest Graphics drivers. But it is recommended that you check and download the driver from HP first, as HP will customized the Graphics card driver in order to make it work efficiently in HP computer.
Before you get started, ensure that you know the PC model or the specific operating system that you are using (Windows 10 32-bit or Windows 10 64-bit).
How to download the Graphics driver from HP
Refer steps below:
1. In driver download page, enter your HP model number and start the search.(Let’s take Envy 15 k110tx for example.)
2. In the driver download page, change the system to Windows 10.
3. Under category “Driver-Graphics”, you can find the Graphics driver. Locate and download the right one according to your system version.
After downloading the driver, you just need to double-click on the downloaded file (.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Note that HP may not release Windows 10 driver for your PC model. If you can’t find the Windows 10 Graphics driver on HP website, go to the Graphics card’s manufacturer to download the driver.
Update the Driver Automatically
You can update the Graphics driver manually, but it may take forever. To save more time, you can consider using Driver Easy to help you. Driver Easy can scan your computer to detect all problem drivers, then recommend you the best-matched drivers. This only takes several seconds.
Driver Easy has Free version and Professional version. Both versions can be used to download drivers with just 2 clicks. But with Free version, you are required to install the drivers manually. If you want to save more time, use Professional version. With Professional version, you can download and install all drivers with 1 click.
1. Click Scan Now button. After scanning completes, you will get a list of new drivers.
2. Click Update All button. Then All drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
More importantly, you will enjoy free technical support guarantee with Professional version. We offer 30-day money back guarantee. You can get a refund for any reason if you are not satisfied with the product. Click here, then Driver Easy will be downloaded automatically.