Following steps are for your reference how to download and update HP printer drivers on Windows 10. ( The specific steps may vary if the site is redesigned)
1. Go to HP website. Click Support in right top corner and click Software & drivers. (Drivers can always be downloaded in “Support” section.)
2. Type your printer specific model in the box under Enter my HP model number. Click on Find my product.
3. Click Change to select specific operating system. In your case, select and Update the system version to Windows 10 (The printer driver works on 32-bit and 64-bit.). Then the driver download file will be displayed.
4. Click Download to download the driver.
5. Double-click on the downloaded file (“.exe” file) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
There is an easier way you can use to update your HP printer drivers. You can use Driver Easy to help update the drivers in seconds. Driver Easy provides drivers that are compatible with Windows 10. With it, you don’t have to spend much time downloading and installing drivers manually. Just need one click and all your drivers in your computer will be updated.