Many users reported when they access the new operating system, they found System Interrupt Controller with no driver in Device Manager. It’s not a hard problem to solve out. In this post, we will be showing you three easy ways to install the driver back. Taking your time go on with the methods and choose the one you prefer.
2) Find and right-click on System Interrupt Controller on the open window.
Then choose Update driver.
3) Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
4) Then Windows will detect the correct driver for the device automatically.
System Interrupt Controller is one part of the chipset and its driver is also included in the chipset driver. Thus if you want to download the driver manually, you can find the chipset driver from the manufacturer’s website.
1) Follow the step 1) & 2) in Method 1 to locate System Interrupt Controller in Device Manager window.
2) Right-click on it and choose Properties.
3) Choose to view on Details pane and set the Property to be Hardware Ids.
Then right-click on the topest Value and choose Copy.
4) Then paste what you copy in the search engine you like or directly in your chipset manufacturer’s website.
Download the correct driver from the result and install it on your computer.
Windows cannot always find the update for your device driver. In addition, you’re probably having trouble with finding the correct drivers. Luckily, here you can let Driver Easy help you.
Driver Easy is a truly safe and helpful driver tool. It can help you scan out all the missing and outdated drivers in a just few seconds. And it will provide the latest and compatible driver for your device automatically.
No worry to try its Pro version as we offer you a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee and professional tech support 24/7. Such a charming driver tool. Never miss it. Try now.
That’s all there is to it.
Any questions please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below, thanks.