Want to save a fancy Youtube video as MP4 on your computer? That’s easy. We’ll walk you through how to convert Youtube videos to MP4 with 2 different ways.
Read on to see how…
How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4?
To convert a Youtube video to MP4, we need a YouTube converter tool. You may find many different tools through the Internet. Please keep in mind that to select a safe and reputable one.
Below are 2 safe YouTube MP4 converter tools we recommend. Both of their websites own a pretty good ranking on Alexa. That means you’re safe to use any of them.
Read on and pick the tool you prefer:
Option 1: Convert a Youtube video to MP4 with Online Video Converter
Online Video Converter is a web tool that helps to convert your favorite YouTube videos to various formats. You can convert your videos in high-speed without any registration.
Here’s how you can use Online Video Converter:
1) Go to YouTube to retrieve the URL of the YouTube video that you wish to convert.
2) Go to Online Video Converter.
3) Paste the URL you just retrieve from YouTube.
4) Set the format to mp4.
Note: You can also choose the video quality from More Settings. Besides, you can set where to convert from and to end of the video.
5) Click Start.
Online Video Converter will then start to convert your video.
6) Once the convert process finishes, click DOWNLOAD to download the converted video onto your computer.
Note: If you want to save the video onto your smartphone, scan the QR code on the page to download directly to your phone.
Option 2: Convert a YouTube video to MP4 with 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a software that helps you quickly and easily download videos, playlists, channels and subtitles from YouTube in high quality. With 4K Video Downloader, you can save videos as MP4, MP3, MKV, etc on a Widnows, or Mac, or Ubuntu computer.
See how to use 4K Video Downloader to convert YouTube videos to MP4:
1) Download and install 4K Video Downloader.
2) Go to YouTube to retrieve the URL of the YouTube video that you wish to convert.
3) Run 4K Video Downloader and click Paste Link.
4K Video Downloader will then start parising the video.
4) Select Download Video and MP4 from the drop down menu and choose the video quality.
5) Click Download.
That’s it. Very easy to convert your favorite videos to MP4, isn’t it? Feel free to comment below with your own experiences or let me know if you have any questions.