MP4 is one of the most common media formats for video streaming and downloading from the Internet. If you come across a video online that you wish to download as an MP4 file for offline viewing, you’re in the right place! In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to help you download MP4 videos. Read on and find out how…
How to download MP4 videos
With this in mind, here are 2 options for you to download MP4 videos. Just choose the way you prefer:
Option 1: Download MP4 with VideoProc (Recommended)
If you’re on video websites a lot and want to download MP4 on a regular basis, it’s recommended that you use a professional MP4 downloader, VideoProc.
VideoProc is an award-winning all-in-one video tool that allows you to download, convert and edit videos. It’s lightweight, fast speed and very easy to use.
To download MP4 with VideoProc:
- Download and install VideoProc.
- Run the program and click Downloader.
- Click Add Video.
- Copy the URL of the MP4 that you wish to download, and paste it to the URL box. After that click Analyze.
- Select a video quality option, then click the Download Selected Videos button.
- Choose the file where you want to put your MP4 (or you could leave as it is), then click the Download now button. Once the download is complete, click the File icon to open the file.
- Voila – the MP4 is already in your chosen location.
Now congrats – you’ve successfully downloaded MP4 to your computer. Enjoy!
Option 2: Download MP4 from an online video downloader
Another easy method to download MP4 videos is to use an online video downloader. These online services often comes with no price tags, which has been many users’ go-to for quick and easy video downloads. If you take this approach, remember to do your homework about these services and pick out one that fits you.
There you go – 2 easy ways for you to download MP4 videos. Hope this helps and please leave a comment below if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions. Thanks for reading! 🙂