You should keep your the device drivers related to your AMD CPU up to date, so you can keep it in good condition.
To update your device drivers:
You should try the easy methods below to update your device driver:
You can download the driver for your device from the official website of your hardware manufacturer. Here’s how you can do it:
1) Go to the official website of AMD or your motherboard manufacturer, then search your product model.
2) Go to the driver download page for your monitor, then download the correct and latest driver for it.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your AMD device to download the latest and correct driver for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).