[Solved] Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware Windows 10
Finally, amazing time for playing your video games. You open your computer and want to access the game as usual. Ah oh… Something wrong happens. You don’t see the game loading page. Instead, you are seeing this error saying: Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. It’s wired because you didn’t make any change of the game since the last time you played it.
But don’t panic, you’re not alone. Many Windows users have this problem as you do. And the good news is you CAN fix this problem easily by yourself.
How do I Fix Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware?
This small guide covers 2 easy but most effective fixess to fix the problem. Try the first one and if it doesn’t work, then try the second one.
If unfortunately, updating driver doesn’t fix your problem. Don’t be frustrated. Be sure to follow this fix.
This problem could be also caused by the corrupted or damaged system files on your Windows.
Follow to recover your system files:
1）Type cmd in the search box from Start. Then right-click on Command Prompt to select Run as administrator.
Click YES when prompted by the User Account Control.
2) Type sfc /scannow and press Enter. Wait for the scanning till 100% complete.
3) Type the following commands and press Enter after each.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
4) Reboot your Windows 10 and run your game software to see if it works.
This problem is mostly caused by an out-of-date graphics card driver, or so-call display driver and video driver, on your Windows 10. You can fix it easily through updating your display driver.
There’re two ways you can update your display driver: manually and automatically.
Automatically — However, manual driver update is really time-consuming. If you are not a tech savvy or, if you don’t have enough time, patient, We highly recommend you update your display driver automatically by Driver Easy.
1) Click Scan Now. It will quickly detect all drivers problems of your computer. Your display driver is no exception.
2) For its Free Version, Driver Easy will offer the latest display driver for you to install. And you can update the drivers one by one by Update.
But if you upgrade to PRO Version, all your drivers would be updated in one click — Update All.
3) Reboot your Windows 10 and run your game software to see if it works.