Having an issue with your ASUS PCE-AC56 driver or your ASUS PCE-AC56 is not working? Don’t worry. This post will show you how to fix your driver issue with your ASUS PCE-AC56 WiFi adapter.
ASUS PCE-AC56 is a dual-band 802.11AC WiFi adapter, while ASUS PCE-AC56 driver is the important software to make sure your WiFi adapter works properly with your Windows computer.
Updating your ASUS PCE-AC56 driver can bring you the excellent experience. If there are problems like WiFi not working, you should also update your ASUS PCE-AC56 driver to the latest version.
How to download and update ASUS PCE-AC56 driver
- Download and update ASUS PCE-AC56 driver manually
- Download and update ASUS PCE-AC56 driver automatically
You can manually download the driver for your ASUS PCE-AC56 adapter from ASUS website.
Before moving on, you should check your computer system information and know your operating system such as Windows 10 64 bit.
Then follow the steps below:
- Go to ASUS website, then search for ASUS PCE-AC56 WiFi adapter.
- In the search result, click Drivers & Tools under the correct device model.
- Select your OS and the driver package will display. In my case I select Windows 10 64 bit.
- Click Download to download the correct driver in your computer.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to finish.
This requires time and computer skills.
If you don’t have time or patience, don’t worry, There is something else you can do.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the ASUS PCE-AC56 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.