Having an issue with your ASUS PCE-AC56 driver or your ASUS PCE-AC56 is not working? Don’t worry. This post will show you how to fix your driver issue with your ASUS PCE-AC56 WiFi adapter. ASUS PCE-AC56 is a dual-band 802.11AC WiFi adapter, while ASUS PCE-AC56 driver is the important software to make sure your WiFi adapter works properly with your Windows computer. Updating your ASUS PCE-AC56 driver can bring you the excellent experience. If there are problems like WiFi not working, you should also update your ASUS PCE-AC56 driver to the latest version.
How to download and update ASUS PCE-AC56 driver
- Download and update ASUS PCE-AC56 driver manually
- Download and update ASUS PCE-AC56 driver automatically
- Go to ASUS website, then search for ASUS PCE-AC56 WiFi adapter.
- In the search result, click Drivers & Tools under the correct device model.
- Select your OS and the driver package will display. In my case I select Windows 10 64 bit.
- Click Download to download the correct driver in your computer.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to finish.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.