Want to download the latest driver for your Brother MFC-9130CW printer? When updating device driver, you always need to make sure the driver you download is verified and correct. The following are three safe and easy methods that can help you update your printer driver.
To update your Brother MFC-9130CW printer
- Download your printer driver from Brother
- Update your printer driver with Device Manager
- Update your printer driver automatically
2) Search “mfc 9130cw“.
3) Select your operating system version, then click Search.
5) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
3) Double click Print queues. Right click Brother MFC-9130CW, then click Update driver.
4) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
5) Wait for your system to update the driver for you. Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee): 1) Download and install Driver Easy. 2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to Brother MFC-9130CW to download the latest and correct driver for it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).