You have a Corsair gaming mouse but it doesn’t work properly. It could be frustrating, especially when you’re playing games. To make it work again, you can download and install the latest iCUE driver.
iCUE (Intelligent Corsair Utility Engine) is a Corsair interface. It’s a powerful, intelligent software which can connect all your compatible products together and let you control almost everything in a single interface.
You can use iCUE to control RGB lighting effects on your mouse and fan speeds, temperature monitoring in the other compatible products.
If your gaming mouse doesn’t work properly, for example, the lighting doesn’t work, you can reinstall the iCUE driver.
There are two ways to download iCUE.
Download and install iCUE through the homepage
- Go to the iCUE homepage.
- Click DOWNLOAD NOW. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Download iCUE from the product page
According to the Corsair gaming mouse you have, you can download related iCUE by your product’s model name.
- Go to Corsair’s homepage.
- Enter your mouse type in the SEARCH box and press Enter.
- Scroll down and click DOWNLOADS. Then click the link to download iCUE.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
What to do if your mouse still has issues?
To get a better gaming and lighting experience, it’s very important to keep your drivers updated. There are two ways you can download your corsair device drivers.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing drivers.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can manually install the drivers (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.