Drivers are essential components for your devices. Therefore, if you’re encountering any issues when using your devices, you should consider updating your drivers. They come with bug fixes and provide you with a performance boost.
In this post, we’ll show you how to update your ns-pcy5bma2 driver.
There are two ways you can update your driver:
Option 1: Manually – Some computer skills and patience are required.
Option 2: Automatically (recommended) – Download, install and update your driver with just a few clicks.
1. Manually update your ns-pcy5bma2 driver
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can update your driver via the Device Manager:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
3) Double-click Bluetooth to expand the category, then right-click on your bluetooth adapter and select Update driver.
4) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
If a driver update is available, the wizard will automatically install it. Till then, simply wait for the process to complete.
However, if there aren’t any updates available, it could be possible that it still takes some time for Microsoft to test and sign the new drivers that just have been submitted.
2. Automatically update your ns-pcy5bma2 driver (recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system, find the correct driver for your system and will download and install it correctly.
Here’s how to update your drivers with Driver Easy:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to upgrade to the Pro version, you can also update your drivers with the FREE version. All you need to do is to download them one at a time and manually install them.)
4) After updating your driver, restart your computer.
So these are the ways in which you can update your ns-pcy5bma2 driver. If you have any ideas or questions, do not hesitate to leave us a comment below.