CPU Drivers Update for Windows EASILY!
Looking to update the drivers for your CPU in your Windows 10/8/7 computer?
You must be searching the whole Internet upside down for an easy and SAFE download.
But don’t worry, you’re in the right place! 😉
Do you need to update your CPU drivers?
Technically no. Our CPU doesn’t need a driver in order to execute programs since the BIOS that came in with the motherboard takes care of it all.
But what you might want to update instead to get the best out of the CPU is the motherboard chipset drivers.
Choose the way you prefer
Both methods below work in Windows 10, 8, and 7. You may not have to try both; just browse through the list and take your pick:
- Update your CPU(motherboard chipset) drivers manually
- Update your CPU(motherboard chipset) drivers automatically (Recommended)
To manually update your chipset drivers:
First you might need to head to the manufacturer’s official website(say AMD, or Intel) and search the drivers available for your product model. Then check out the right driver package corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version and then download & install it manually.
Finally, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Killer network driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.