This article is going to tell you how to download & update your DELL XPS 13 Drivers. Two easy and trustworthy ways are introduced with images below. Just read on and select the one you prefer.
- Download latest DELL XPS 13 drivers from DELL website manually
- Update DELL XPS 13 drivers via Driver Easy automatically (Recommended)
1) Open your browser. Then type ” DELL XPS 13 + Model + drivers ” in the search box and hit Enter. Click the result your dell product drivers with dell.com on the top.
2) Click Find it myself on the open page.
3) Scroll down to find and expand the hardware dialog which you want to download drivers for. Then click Download to get the latest driver for it.
4) The downloaded file will automatically self-install after downloading. Restart your DELL XPS 13 when it completes installing to take the new driver make effect.
BIOS updates will not make your computer faster and won’t add new features you need. But they may even cause additional problems. So do not download BIOS driver to update it unless you have professional tech support.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Dell XPS 13 drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.