Geforce GTX 1050 Latest Driver Download Easily
If you’re using Geforce GTX 1050 graphics card, and found your resolution is poor or PC performance is slow, you’re not alone. Many Windows users have reported this issue. You can try to update the driver to fix the issue.
You can download and update the driver directly from NVIDIA. Refer steps below to get the driver downloaded and updated:
1) Go to NVIDIA official website.
2) Click Drivers then select GeForce Drivers from the drop-down menu.
3) In Manual Driver Search section, select the product series (GeForce 10 Series), the Product name (Geforce GTX 1050), and the operating system version. Then click START SEARCH.
4) You’ll see the driver list dislayed. Just download the version released lately. (You can identify it according to the Release Date.)
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver.
6) Once the download completes, double-click on the downloaded installation file and follow the on-screen instruction to install the driver.
7) After installing the driver, reboot your computer and check to see if the issue you have resolves.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged GTX 1050 driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating the driver, check to see if the issue you have resolves.