Pick the way you prefer:
- Download the latest GTX 780 Drivers manually
- Update GTX 780 Drivers automatically by Driver Easy (Recommended)
1) Go to NVIDIA Downloads Center.
Then set following items one by one:
Product Type to be GeForce, Product Series to be GeForce 700 Series, Product to be GeForce GTX 780, Operating System to be (according to your PC).
Note: See How to check Windows Operating System Version.
2) Click DOWNLOAD and then install by prompts.
Reboot your windows to make changes take effect.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update GTX 780 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.