Are you a Beats headphone or speaker user? Do you want to install Beats Audio or reinstalling it after clean install of your Windows system? Try updating your audio drivers. This can not only set up Beats Audio for you but also ensure the stability of your audio devices.
To update your audio drivers
The following are two reliable methods to update the drivers for your audio devices. You may not have to try them all; just choose the suitable one for you.
- Get your drivers from your device manufacturer official website
- Update your audio drivers automatically
You can download the driver for your devices from the official website of your hardware manufacturer. Here’s how you can do it:
1) Go to the official website of your computer manufacturer, then search your product model.
2) Go to the driver download page for your audio devices, then download the correct and latest driver for it.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your audio drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your audio devices to download the latest and correct drivers for them, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).