It’s always important to keep your I2C HID Device driver up-to-date to make sure your touchpad is working properly. In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to update your I2C HID Device driver.
To update I2C HID Device driver in Windows
- Update your I2C HID Device driver automatically (Recommended)
- Update your I2C HID Device driver manually
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the I2C HID Device driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
To update your I2C HID Device driver manually, you need to go to the manufacturer’s official website (such as Synaptics), find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Finally, don’t forget to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Now congrats – you’ve already had the latest I2C HID Device driver installed on your Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 computer. Feel free to drop us a comment if you have any further questions. 🙂