To keep your Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet controller in good condition, you should make sure its driver is up to date.
To update your Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet controller driver
There are two ways you can update your Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet controller driver. You may not have to try them all. Just choose the right one for you.
Method 1: Get your driver from the Killer website
You can download the driver for your devices from the official website of Killer. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the official Killer website, then search “e2200”.
- Go to the driver download page for the controller, then download the correct and latest drivers for it.Download the right drivers for your variant of Windows system. You should know what system is running on your computer — whether it’s Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit version, etc.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Method 2: Update your driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your Ethernet controller manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller to download the latest and correct drivers for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).