What is the Logitech M525 driver?
The Logitech GM525 driver runs on your operating system, and enables it to communicate with the mouse you use. Your mouse won’t fully function if its driver hasn’t been properly installed on your computer. So, we always recommend you keep your Logitech M525 driver updated for security and stability.
How to get the correct driver?
To ensure your mouse works properly, you should install the right driver for it. There are two ways you can do this:
Option 1 – Download and install your driver manually
To manually get the latest driver for your Logitech M525 mouse, you can go to the Logitech official website, find the right driver for your device models and version of Windows, then manually download and install it.
Logitech keeps updating the M525 driver. To get the latest driver, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the Logitech official website, then click SUPPORT > Downloads.
2) Type m525 on the search box, then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
3) Click Downloads.
4) Find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit), then download the driver manually.
5) Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2 – Automatically install the Logitech M525 driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to install or update your mouse driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. All it takes is a couple of clicks.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the Logitech M525 driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Hopefully, you would find this article useful and easy to follow. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.