Realtek Card Reader Driver Download Easily for Windows
Looking for the correct Realtek card reader driver? Here’s the right place for you.
In this article, you’ll learn the two safe ways to download and update your Realtek card reader driver:
Way 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Way 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
1) Go to Realtek Downloads Center.
2) Click Computer Peripheral ICs, then choose Card Reader Solutions > Card Reader Controllers > Software step by step.
3) Locate your Windows system version on the software page, then click Global to download.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Realtek card reader driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.