It’s always important to have the latest drivers for your scanner to keep it in tiptop shape and improve the overall computer performance. In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to get the latest ScanSnap iX500 drivers.
2 methods to update ScanSnap iX500 drivers
Both methods below work in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. And as the method list suggests, you don’t have to try both. Just decide if you want to do it manually or automatically and take your pick:
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Go to ScanSnap Software Downloads.
- Select ScanSnap iX500, choose your OS, and then click Display software list.
- Click Download in ScanSnap Installer and Download in ScanSnap Manager.
- Double-click on the downloaded ScanSnap Installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Now congrats! You’ve already updated your ScanSnap iX500 scanner driver successfully on your computer. Feel free to drop us a comment if you have any further questions.