ScanSnap iX500 Driver Download & Update | EASILY!
You know it’s time to update the driver for your Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner.
Then you scramble all over Fujitsu‘s official website for the right download.
But nope, none of the downloads available has the word “driver” in them.
You feel so frustrated, worrying your scanner will soon end up in landfill.
But don’t give up hopes just yet, we’re here to help you out! 😉
Try these methods
Both methods below work in Windows 10 and 7. And as the method list suggests, you don’t have to try both. Just decide if you want to do it manually or automatically and take your pick:
- Update my ScanSnap iX500 driver from Fujitsu‘s official website
- Update my ScanSnap iX500 driver automatically (Recommended)
1) Go to ScanSnap Software Downloads.
2) Select ScanSnap iX500, choose your OS, and then click Display software list.
3) Click Download in ScanSnap Installer and Download in ScanSnap Manager.
4) Double-click on the downloaded ScanSnap Installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
5) Restart your compuetr for the changes to take effect. Then double-click on the downloaded ScanSnap Manager and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
6) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Now congrats! You’ve already updated your ScanSnap iX500 scanner driver successfully on your computer.
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
4) Restart your computer to finish the update.
That’s it – to manually and automatically update your ScanSnap iX500 scanner driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any further questions. 🙂